Thursday, 27 March 2014

25 weeks





Baby: Baby boy is 13.5 inches, about as long as a celery stock! Weighing about 1.5 lbs!

How I'm feeling: I'm feeling really great! I caught a bug a couple weeks back that ended up putting me in the hospital from dehydration. But after filling me up with fluids and a few days (more like 5) of total rest, I'm great again! I did have my first experience of heartburn. Oh my gosh!! Crazy stuff! I had never had heartburn so I told the 2 ladies that I had at my house what was happening and they diagnosed me :) I know it's common, but ughhh. Haven't had it since though!


Sleep: Still good, definitely can't complain!!!


Workouts: When I realized that I'm going to be facing the MARATHON of child birth in approximately 104 days I freaked out a little and got back into my work out game! I've been doing a little lifting, trying to work on endurance, lots of stretching and some yoga!

Clothes:Fitting tighter, but still mostly good. It's a good thing Spring is coming because I'm about to bust out of my winter coats!

Cravings/aversions: I haven't really had any cravings lately. Josh and I gave up sweets, so occasionally I'll wish I could have a sweet, but nothing too crazy!  I'm finding that I can't eat that much at one time lately.

Movement: Always moving! I love it when Josh and his buddies ask "what in the world does it feel like to have a human moving inside of you?" hahaha, it's a very good question. It's so surreal that I've just accepted it without fully fathoming it! It's also a constant reminder to thank the Lord for this PRECIOUS gift!!!

What I'm loving: Still loving the bump! Loving that it's becoming more and more real to both of us. We are going to become parents in 100 days approximately and that is just CRAZY. Loving that I'm starting to get his nursery ready. Loving the projects I've been working on for it.

Daddy: Daddy is super excited. He preached on John 17 on Sunday evening and shared that looking at the relationship between the Father and the Son made him even more excited to have a boy, and for their relationship. I mentioned to him yesterday that I'm 6 months pregnant and he kinda stopped in his tracks, he said "whoa when you put it like that, it sounds so soon!" We can't believe we're becoming parents so soon!!!

What I'm looking forward to:I'm looking forward to my 3D ultrasound next week! Can't wait to see that sweet baby face and see what his lips and nose and face shape look like! Man, we are already so in love with him! Such a treasure!!!

Thanks for reading! Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! Can't wait to see him....and you!! This is very exciting for Grandma and Grandpa also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!! So so incredibly excited for you love:) you will be the best parents ever!!! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are sooooo beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are sooooo beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so wonderful! Cannot wait to see you ALL!!!!! Praying for you guys! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day brighter! Thank you!