Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Hello :: Goodbye {October}

Hello October, Goodbye September

Hello Moose Factory, Goodbye Toronto

 



Hello new and improved eyes for my love, goodbye eye drops


 {Joshua fainted about 2 seconds after this shot was taken, ha!}




{see ya, eye drops!}


Hello Rogers Centre, Goodbye 1 more MLB stadium to check off my list! (woo!)
 
Goodbye Mariano Rivera…best closer in MLB history, hello retirement! See you at Spring Training, Mo???

 

 

{we are mega Canadian.}

Goodbye fancy shmancy yummy food, hello home cooked yummy food

 
{we tried Afghanistan food...seriously top 5 best food I've ever had.}
 
 



Goodbye Starbucks, Second Cup, Tim Hortons...Hello Keurig & pots of coffee.

 

Hello cool weather and jackets, goodbye warm weather until next June…oh my.

 

Hello Joshua’s quarter century birthday, goodbye another amazing year.



 



Hello Made to Crave (by Lysa TerKeurst), goodbye junk food.

Hello one of my favorite months, hello new beginnings, hello grace, hello joy!





{Our 2 year anniversary lunch at Panera...I literally "mmm'd" every bite.}


Have a great Tuesday!!!

Linking up with Allison today!!!


       Nestful of LOve




4 comments:

  1. I found your blog through Allison's link-up and I love it! I just went to Toronto for the first time on vacation and got to see Mariano Rivera close! I guess you were at the same game?! I absolutely loved it there. I can't wait to go back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Afghanistan food huh? Where do I get some of that? Haha. So glad your husband's surgery went well! Thanks for linking up dear. :)

      Delete
  2. I hope you have an absolutely amazing October!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously!! As much as I LOVE fall... I'm not ready to let go of the warm weather! Why does the winter season have to last SO long?
    So awesome about the MLB stadium! We totally want to start checking them off the list... we went to our first one this summer :) We are hoping to go to Fenway next year!

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day brighter! Thank you!