Monday, 2 September 2013

Hello+Goodbye {September}

Hello September, goodbye August
Hello quiet house, goodbye guests {this will always be a trend here}



Hello house, goodbye bush
Hello SHOWER, goodbye being dirty

 {so we weren't EXACTTLLYY roughing it with this gorgeous cabin, buuttt, there were no showers!}



Hello stool, goodbye tree.

 {I got to build one of these!!!}

Hello rest for my mama, goodbye chemo and radiation {for now…WOO!}
Hello Sacred Rhythms, goodbye Pride and Prejudice

 
 {my cool parent's in Toronto last fall}

Hello Toronto, goodbye Moose Factory (only for 2 weeks!)
Hello civilization, goodbye 3,000 person REMOTE island


 
 {From last Fall, this will probably happen again in a couple weeks.}

Hello highlights, goodbye awful roots {hallelujah!}
Hello builders, goodbye plot of land {we’re moving…a mile away}
Hello favorite season, goodbye warm weather for 9 months {hold me.}

 
 {looking forward to fall clothes and gorgeous fall colors...}


Not looking forward to what follows...

  

Have a great week y'all!!

{"His master replied, "Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master's happiness!"}
Matthew 25:23


Nestful of LOve    

Linking up with Allison !!!

4 comments:

  1. You are so cute. :) And I seriously want to make one of those stools. I LOVE it!! Such great news about your Mom too. So glad. Thanks for linking up again Kristen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that stool is amazing and that cabin looks gorgeous. I wouldn't be a fan of not being able to shower though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh love this girl:) And I second Allison...those stools are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous post! Hello September! :) x Sunday

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day brighter! Thank you!