Wednesday, 11 September 2013

and they're off

We are leaving on the train today...then we'll take a bus...then a cab...then a plane...and we'll be in

Toronto!

 {TOTALLY random picture for your enjoyment! ;) }

We are so excited for this much needed get-away!

I ask each of you to please pray for Josh's eye surgery on Friday at 9:00 AM.

Please pray that all goes smoothly, and that his vision would begin to get better in his right eye, pray that recovery goes well and that he's able to enjoy the rest of our trip after the procedure!

Thank you, all!

I'm not bringing my lap top, so won't be blogging...but I'll see y'all in 2 weeks!

<3

Kristen

{"Calling the twelve to him, he sent them out two by two and gave them authority over evil spirits."}
::Mark 6:7::

3 comments:

  1. Praying for you guys!!! Love you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an amazingly fabulous trip! I truly hope the surgery goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying his surgery goes well and you can enjoy some relaxation!! P.S. You look amazing in that picture...and always of course. :)

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day brighter! Thank you!