Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Traditional drumming

I'll post more from our weekend later, but for now, here's what Traditional drumming looks like. 
I suppose if they were in a competition or something they may wear more traditional clothing, but this was just a little performance after the Pathways to Healing conference.
 
I'm going to say right up front that I don't know enough about traditional drumming to go into detail, but I do know that some Christians on the island disagree with it. I'm not showing this to say what I believe or don't believe, because like I said, I don't know enough, but I thought y'all would enjoy seeing what some people in Moose Factory take part in. 
 
Enjoy!



Xo Kristen

2 comments:

  1. wow, that is really amazing! what a cool thing to get to see and experience! can't wait to hear more about the conference!

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day brighter! Thank you!