This is my first time doing one of these posts!
I love reading them so much so I thought I would give it a go!
1) This week has been that awkward transition from being sick to not being sick.
That means I have a lot of this:
& not a lot of energy to do it!
BUT, after yesterday's post, I am determined to be thankful as I do it!
2) I'm a foodie x 100. I love cooking and eating yummy food. I recently got over my obsession with jalapenos. I made this sandwich for one week straight.
To die for.
3) Temps have been getting super cold here.
like -45 degrees cold.
Waiting for it to warm up just a little bit to go on more walks with my love.
I love this man.
4) Speaking of loving this man, he buys me this when I'm sick:
I ate so healthy the whole week I was sick, swallowed whole garlic cloves, took my medicine, drank liquids and slept tons but after we realized it wasn't budging, Joshua caved and surprised me with ALL of this. Don't you worry now, took me days to finish it! ;)
5) Obviously I have to finish with more food. It's just who I am.
We had this pulled barbecue chicken salad last week. It was dynamite.
Dynamite, but not healthy.
Saying good bye to this until after my BFF's wedding. Maybe.
:) I hope y'all have a fantastic weekend!!!
"And now, dear children, continue in him, so that when he appears we may be confident and unashamed before him at his coming."
1 John 2:28