Monday, 12 November 2012

photo dump of our Toronto trip!

I'm a little late, but we had an AMAZING time in Toronto.
It is an AWESOME city!!!

Seeing my family was the sweetest thing EVER, and by the grace of the Lord, coming back to Moose Factory was also very sweet!!!


 {We left for Toronto on Josh's birthday, so I decided what better train snack for the birthday boy than a half pound Reese's! (see I told y'all they call them Reese! CRAY!)}



{These gorgeous views make the 5 hour train ride not so bad!}


{At last, after a boat, train, bus, and plane I am with my parents and brother!!!}



{Before we left I asked several people from Toronto if they have heard of Panera, they said no, so I just assumed there was no Panera there, y'all, I screamed when I saw the little Panera logo from a mile away. I ate it 3 times that week. Yummmm}


{Looking out from our Condo balcony. The colors of the leaves in Toronto were crazy!! Stunning!}



{My love bug, getting ready to go get our his workout on with my brother}



{chyeaaa.}


{Toronto's own cute little Flat iron building! Apparently it was built before New York's.}






{We absolutely loved Niagara Falls! It was breathtaking!!!!}













 {I think I should get an award for being the most emotional person ever. While on our bus tour of Toronto I saw this sign and I cried...sitting on a tour bus... cried. Y'all should see what some commercials do to me!}










We had the greatest week ever exploring a new city, eating, laughing and spending time together. SUCH a blessing to spend time with my parents and little brother, and now I look forward to seeing them again in March!!! And I must do a little shout out to the best little brother in the world who missed a week of college and work to come see his favorite sister (okay, fine, tied favorite) and favorite brother in law! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH MARKY SPARKY!!!

God is good!

{As we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who belong to the household of believers.}
-Galatians 6:10

4 comments:

  1. ahhhhh I was giddy over all you got to do, AND with FAMILY! the best ever girl:) makes my heart so happy you got a lovely break and respit! God is good!!! love you girl, love Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you had such a great time with your family. And I'm also glad you got your Panera fix in!!! Yummm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Family is the best I hope you had a great time! and AHHH so jealous I love reeces and thats huge lol

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day brighter! Thank you!