Friday, 9 November 2012

Latest Happenings

Hey peeps!
Hope y'all had a wonderful week!
I so enjoyed posting yesterday about the book I'm reading with the other ladies.
Can't wait for next weeks post!

We have had a great week and I am just in awe over all that the Lord is teaching me. 
I'm excited to post in the next few weeks about the different things that the Lord has put on my heart and that I feel I should share with y'all!

 Random stuff from our week:


I am finally excited about cooking again after some encouragement from Rach! Her 30 minute meals have redeemed me.



Lately all I've been doing is baking homemade brownies, for a funeral, for the girls at a program I help at, for ladies fellowship, for youth group...the only problem is I can't help but eat the brownies at EVERY SINGLE EVENT. Seriously, I have a problem, and if I don't start doing the Jillian Michael's workouts that I have, I'm going to have to ground myself from sweets. Ah, terrible thought.




Check this out, now I'm NOT hating, just noticed, the left candy bar is my Canadian Halloween candy and the one on the right was American Halloween candy shipped to us. I gave some of the kids and adults at youth group some of our American Reese's (they just call them REESE), and they couldn't get over how much better it tasted. I think SOMEONE needs to talk to Hershey's Canada! :) This monstrosity must come to an end! I LOVE CANADA, you friendly Canadians you! :)






This is my biggest most exciting news of all, even bigger then the candy scandal. This here is our accepted Visitor Record allowing us to stay in Canada until April 2014! It only took us 8 months of living here to get this! We had to miss Josh's SISTER'S wedding because this wasn't complete, so needless to say we are SO thankful it's done now and we can now leave the country, and more importantly RETURN to the country.


WHICH MEANS.......




I CAN GO TO AND BE IN MY BEST FRIEND'S WEDDING!!!!!!!!!
I am beyond grateful and can't wait to stand by her side on March 23, 2013!!!!!
(this picture is like 4 years old but has always been one of my favs!)

Woo!

God is good!

I hope y'all have a WONDERFUL weekend!!!
Xo
Kristen

"When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him, the son of many that you care for him?"
Psalm 8:3-4

2 comments:

  1. I love those 30 minute meals! They've saved my evenings on many occasions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. homemade brownies yummm..I could use some right about now :D Im your newest follower, come check out my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day brighter! Thank you!