Thursday, 29 November 2012

I need grace on this Thankful Thursday

Sweet bloggy friends, 
it has been an unbelievably busy week in our part of the world.
We are helping run hockey camps this week along with our other ministry tasks.
These facts mean that I have not reread this weeks chapter yet, which also means I do not have my post ready! 
(oopsie daisy!)
& knowing what I have in store for the next week means I might not have one up until next Thursday.

All this to say...

Have grace on me on this busy Thursday?
I sure am thankful though, still.

I'm thankful for this hockey camp, and how it's been an unbelievable way to teach these kids about Jesus.
I'm thankful for the amazing fellowship I had today with a woman who just rededicated her life to the Lord.
I'm thankful that Moose Factory is feeling more like home and that everywhere I go I end up chatting away with all of our friends.
I'm thankful for amazing friends back home and in the blog world that are so loving & supportive of Joshua and me, & just downright spoil us!
I'm thankful for extra strength ibuprofen, as I could barely move when I woke up this morning after running around with the kids all night.
I'm thankful for our Ladies bible study and all that the Lord is going to do with our current study, Unglued.
I'm thankful for the school wide yard sale that I am participating in this weekend to sell baked goods, and the way the Lord always provides money for our trips.
I'm thankful for a cozy home to relax in at the end of a crazy day!

Have a great night friends!

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the Lord. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."
Isaiah 55:8-9

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your thankful list is just overflowing with gratitude, and inspires me! LOVE it! love Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries my friend! I just posted mine so I can totally relate :) I'm loving your thankful list!

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day brighter! Thank you!