1) It’s snowing as I write this. It’s early October. Lord, help me. (Okay, I’m secretly excited, but this excitement will only last until I step outside.)
2) I have already drank hot chocolate today, wooooooo, this actually makes me ridiculously excited because I won’t just drink hot chocolate annnytimmeee, weather MUST permit me to drink it!
3) I’ve made THIS soup 3 times in the last week, yes, we kind of like it, and now I’m even MORE excited to have it today since it’s SNOWING.
4) I like this song right now. She’s just adorable and loves the Lord so much and is bubbly and fun AND is from Atlanta, holllla.
5) I am looking forward to cozying up with my sweet hubby this afternoon to watch the latest episode of Once Upon a Time. We are so hooked & grateful that there is ACTUALLY something on TV that ISN’T inappropriate and that we can watch other than Diners, Drive-in’s and Dives, because that show just makes us hungry.
Happy Saturday y'all!!!
"Friends, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God."
1 John 4:7