Monday, 6 August 2012

our FIRST anniversary!

We couldn't be more blessed to be celebrating our first wedding anniversary!

It has been an unbelievably wonderful year and we are so grateful for our marriage and friendship with one another and yes we are STILL ridiculously, hopelessly, insanely IN LOVE!!!

We'll be acting like newly weds till we're 90! :)



Have a great week!



P.S. DAVID & KAT, I loved y'all's comments, but I'm not sure how to get in touch with y'all, email me at koestreich43@gmail.com!!! Love & miss you guys so much!!!

7 comments:

  1. happy anniversary!! beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I can't believe it's already been a year! Happy Anniversary guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! There's a friend of my grandparents who always says, "Oh, you must still be newlyweds," when she sees me sitting on my hubby's lap...which is pretty frequently. And I don't intend on ever stopping, so I'm pretty sure that at least to her, we'll always be newlyweds. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, that's awesome!!! I intend to be the same way!! :) :)

      Delete

You just made my day brighter! Thank you!