Friday, 1 June 2012

life lately

Life lately according to my iphone:

{Moose Factory had a 5 hour power outage so we ate white bean chicken chili that was still hot from cooking all day before the power went out, played bible trivia, made up a husband/wife handshake, recorded ourselves singing about the power outage. we are ridiculous but at least we now know we can survive 5 hours without the internet and actually have a blast}
{I took a picture of the movie we watched the other day: The Spy Next Door, because my classmate from grades 6-12 is in it. Though it's kinda weird seeing someone you know in a movie fighting jackie chan, it also kinda didn't phase me. Go Lucas!!!}

{We got to babysit the sweet kiddo's again and this picture is funnier than it appears because Joshua does NOT play video games. Like at all. But of course for Liam, Josh will learn!}

{I got the privilege of waking up this sweet baby from his nap and his reaction was the cutest thing ever!!! "Where's mom? Where's Nan? Where's DOSH?" I love holding this sweet baby!!!}
{This is the awesome light pink Essie nail polish my mom and dad sent me in my care package! I'm loving it!}
{This is the home made whole wheat pizza that I made! It was pretty good! I'm still trying to perfect my Pizza recipe but I love having the whole wheat flour!}

There are just a few shots to capture this past week! Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. Sparkle nails!?= fabulous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! can't go wrong with some sparkle! :)

      Delete
  2. looks like a fun week! I wish I knew someone who was famous haha andddd I loveee your nails!

    Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it's so funny because girls my sister in law's age go wild over Lucas Till and I still see him as the short kid who passed me a note in 6th grade! haha! Proud of him though! :)

      Delete

You just made my day brighter! Thank you!