Monday, 14 May 2012

Who is this girl?


My husband calls me baby. My parents call me Krissy. My longest friends call me Kristy. Some call me Kris. A handful call me KJASMO. But the birth certificate says Kristen. Nice to meet you! I started a blog to update my family and friends on the ministry my husband and I are doing in Moose Factory, and fell head over heels in love with blogging. I love the people, the friendships, the pictures, the powerful words, and the uniqueness of each person. Because I can assure you my parent’s pastor doesn’t care to read about my favorite recipes, DIY projects or love for fashion, I decided to make my own cozy little blog separate from my Moose Factory one. I’m super excited about sharing the things I love with you!  When I say I adore people, I mean I seriously adore people, so I would love to get to know each of you! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. yeah yeah yeah! so excited you started your own blog! woo hoo! LOVE your sweet picture, you are so beautiful! Can't wait to read more!! love Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are THE sweetest! I am quite pumped to have my own little spot, though obviously I love updating people on MF too! :) Thanks for being so sweet! :)

      Delete

You just made my day brighter! Thank you!